Re: RARA-AVIS: Canadian Noir

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 18 Apr 2007

Yes, I enjoyed this recently, too, and it goes to show that PIs of some sort can function anywhere.
    Someone suggested that PIs are a thing of the past, but there's a private investigator storefront in the bar-hopping district in little Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. (Of course, it is a state capital, so sleazy goings-on are just about guaranteed!) PIs' doings make the newspapers once in a while, as do their help-wanted ads. Yes, I'm tempted, despite my total lack of qualifications.

Joy currently reading Ross Thomas's Missionary Stew