RARA-AVIS: Esotouric Crime Bus tours of LA

From: Forestter Cobalt ( f_cobalt@lycos.com)
Date: 05 Apr 2007

If the moderator allows, I'd like to inform crime junkies (and musicologists) about the upcoming Esotouric Crime Bus tours of Los Angeles. My friend Kelly, AKA the Blonde Dahlia, is one of the guides, and she asked me to spread the word.

These tours include: The Real Black Dahlia (May 5) in which visitors explore notable scenes from Elizabeth Short's life; Raymond Chandler's Los Angeles (begins May 12); Pasadena Confidential
(May 26); John Fante's Dreams of Bunker Hill (begins June 16); and Riot on Sunset Strip (debuts June 23) all about the mid-60s rock music scene.

Anyone who wants to climb aboard the Crime Bus edutainment tours should go to Esotouric.com for more information.

If only there was a Philly version with a Goodis tour, I'd be there in a heartbeat...