Re: RARA-AVIS: Moral or Immoral?

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 24 Feb 2007

-----Original Message-----

Ah, finally someone manages to trash The Long Goodbye - and Altman - without even bothering to see the movie.

I'm surprised it took this long.

So, here's one for the class:

Is criticizing a movie or book that you have not actually seen or read:

A) moral B) immoral C) amoral D) none of the above

TL

P.S. - While I am a big fan of Robert Altman's, even I accept the fact that he was incredibly hit or miss. He bats about .500, but he went to bat more often than most directors of his generation. And I do manage to find some of his misses more interesting than some other director's "hits." Not better. Just more interesting.