Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:The Long Goodbye

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Feb 2007

Polanski was true to the era he was working in and he made a great movie, not a medocre re-hash. I was unaware of the changes in the script. I think it's a different thing when you buy a writer's script and make changes that will direct on film more effectively, than when you buy the rights to a popular story already on the public radar and change it around to suit whatever you're trying to say. These are two different types of creative license. One can get away with the former more easily than the latter.

Patrick King

____________________________________________________________________________________ It's here! Your new message! Get new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/