RARA-AVIS: Re: The Long Goodbye

From: Tony Renner ( noblegasesuk@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Feb 2007

we don't have to like "cookie's fortune," do we?

"the long goodbye" made me mad until i learned that leigh brackett wrote the script with altman. it was one thing for someone on the outside to deconstruct the whole p.i. genre and quite another for someone on the inside....

-- tony

http://www.myspace.com/thelegendarytonyrenner