Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Long Goodbye

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 15 Feb 2007

Yes. Please come over here and make it stop. I beg you.

(BTW - as much as I enjoy disagreeing with you, I think your take on The Player is well thought out. Not my take or the take of my dozens of head voices. But well thought out. Did you read the book? And if so, how do you feel they compare? Has anyone on list read THE PLAYER?)

----- Original Message ----- From: Brian Thornton To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: 2/15/2007 5:26:08 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Long Goodbye

The "we" being you, and the voices in your head, TL?

----- Original Message ----- From: Terrill Lankford To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 5:13 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Long Goodbye

You can pretend to understand him, Brian. But I don't think we'd believe you over here in TL world.

Recent Activity
 4New Members Visit Your Group Give Back Yahoo! for Good Get inspired by a good cause. Y! Toolbar Get it Free! easy 1-click access to your groups. Yahoo! Groups Start a group in 3 easy steps. Connect with others..