Re: RARA-AVIS: Disclaimer

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 01 Sep 2006

miker wrote:

"I've developed a tiny amount of learning and, other than here at rara-avis, it's just about all been done in a vacuum, with no chance of bouncing it around and seeing when I'm on or off target."

Well, it's time to bounce it around here. We'll set you straight, or confuse you worse.

"So when I get the chance I'm probably a little overeager to roll it all around and the result, I notice, is that I pretty much sound like a pompous dickhead."

Hey, don't worry about that. There are plenty of dickheads in noir, some of them quite likeable.

Mark