RARA-AVIS: Summer "Western Noir" issue of Hardluck

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dz@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 22 Aug 2006

The latest issue of Hardluck is now live, guest edited by Ed Gorman, and I think this is going to be one that people on this list enjoy-- especially fans of Deadwood. 14 westerns, mostly very noirish, by Ed, Trey Barker, Jon Breen, Jan Christiansen, Bill Crider, Jeremiah Healy, Steve Hockensmith, Bentley Little, Norman Partridge, James Reasoner, Jerry Raine, Harry Shannon, Terry Tanner and T. L. Wolf.

I'd love to get some feedback on this one.

Btw. Ed and I are going to be co-editing an anthology of Western Noir stories titled, On Dangerous Ground, for Cemetary Dance Publications that will be out in the Spring 2007.

http://www.hardluckstories.com

--Dave