RARA-AVIS: Monday on "It's a Mystery"

From: bethfoxwell ( emfoxwell@lycos.com)
Date: 19 Aug 2006

Stan Freberg's "St. George and the Dragonet" clip on my Web site has proven to be so popular that I've decided to broadcast his hardboiled parody "Sam Splayed, Detective" on Aug 21st. Also featured will be an interview with Jonathon King (Edgar winner, _The Blue Edge of Midnight_/new book: _Eye of Vengeance_) and a broadcast of the Sherlock Holmes adventure "The Man with the Twisted Lip," in honor of the Aug 21st birthday of critic/sci fi writer/mystery author Anthony Boucher, who cowrote the script.

"It's a Mystery" is Webcast on Mondays at 11A ET at: http://www.fcac.org/webr

Elizabeth Foxwell http://www.elizabethfoxwell.com/ItsaMystery.html