Re: RARA-AVIS: Barry Gifford/Kent Nelson

From: R. & J. Clinton ( clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 18 Aug 2006

Yes, Gifford wrote THE STRAIGHT MAN under the Kent Nelson pseudonym. I believe THE STRAIGHT MAN was the first in the Black Lizard series. It's been a while since I've read it, but I don't recall being overly impressed with it at the time. Fortunately, the series continued in spite of it, rather than because of it.

Ron C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "m23to53" < library.john@virgin.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 10:44 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Barry Gifford/Kent Nelson