RE: RARA-AVIS: The undependable narrator / 1st person POV

From: GERLACH, Steve ( steve.gerlach@sma.com.au)
Date: 16 Aug 2006

G'day Vicki,

Yes, Ben saw the world through very different eyes than the rest of us. He never "lied" or led the reader astray, but his view of the world was such that his POV can not be trusted. But he believes in what he's telling the reader.

Sorry about those nightmares... ;)

Steve

  _____

From: vhend1234@aol.com [mailto: vhend1234@aol.com] Sent: Thursday, 17 August 2006 10:27 AM To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: The undependable narrator / 1st person POV

Steve, I would like to nominate you as the master of self-delusion. I'm talking about your narrator in the novel Rage, of course. That guy is truly scary. I

don't want to think about him too long or I'll have nightmares--again. Vicki