Re: RARA-AVIS: The undependable narrator (Brad Solomon)

From: AP McQuiddy ( damncrazygringo@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Aug 2006

Anyone else read Brad Solomon's GONE MAN...??

  A widely-read Mystery-fan friend of mine, SB, described it as "the very best Unreliable Narrator novel (he's) ever read!" (I read it, thought it was smashing, but have not read near as many Mys titles as my pal...or for that matter, many of our R-A members...and thus hesitate to match SB's opinion.) ;)

  I subsequently became a friend of Brad's, so if anyone wants to ask him questions, I'd be happy to pass the queries on to B...

  Best an' all,