RARA-AVIS: Iain Banks

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Aug 2006

Allan Guthrie wrote:

Interesting. I've never considered Iain Banks as mainly a sci-fi writer. I've always thought his non-genre novels were much better known.

************ I'll be damned. I didn't know Banks did non sci-fi stuff. I picked up his Feersum Injun (sp?) several years back on a whim at an airport bookstore and liked it. I read another one and liked it some. I think it was The Wasp Factory. And then I started another one with space ships that were alive. I think that might be the Complicity that Mark mentions. I couldn't finish it.

miker