Re: RARA-AVIS: Gil Brewer and free books

From: R. & J. Clinton ( clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 12 Aug 2006

Thanks for the heads up; I now have it bookmarked. One thing that occures to me after visiting the site is that his short stories -- quite a lengthy list -- are certainly ripe for a multi-volume reprint series (or one huge omnibus)...heck, I'd even be happy with a Best Of collection.

Here's hoping,

Ron C.

From: "George Tuttle" < noirfiction@whoever.com> Related news, there is a new Gil Brewer website put together by the estate of the late author: gilbrewer.com. I saw a couple errors on the bibliography, and I will e-mail them about it. But it promises to add a gallery and that should be neat. The main thing is that it provides contact information for perspective publishers and movie makers.