Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Another Chandler Question

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 29 Jul 2006

miker wrote:

"I'll keep an eye out for the Trouble is My Business copy or the second edition of the Library of America Chandler, and if all else fails, I'll resort to the library."

I just wanted to point out that the essays are in the second volume, not edition, of the Library of America Chandler collection, just so you're looking for the right book.

Mark