Re: RARA-AVIS: Sleuth Poll/"America's"

From: mmiano3 ( mark.miano@nbc.com)
Date: 21 Jul 2006

> I figured it must mean "liked by Americans," Karin, because I assumed
> Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple would be on the list, but when I
checked,
> they weren't there.

Yes, the title is supposed to mean "liked by Americans," which explains how Sherlock Holmes appears on it. This, of course, is not to say that American's don't like Poirot, Marple, or Kemal Kenayaka.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design. http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM