Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: recent finds

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Jul 2006

I read all the PI Max Thursday books a couple of years ago and liked them. One of the early titles (I can't remember which) stumbled a bit, but they were all solid reads, IMHO. The author collaboration (Bill Miller and Bob Wade) of all the Wade Miller titles made them special and wonderful.

Ed

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design. http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM