RARA-AVIS: Today's Double Indemnity radio broadcast

From: EM Foxwell ( emfoxwell@lycos.com)
Date: 03 Jul 2006

Due to a series of major thunderstorms in our area, we seem to be having technical problems with the WEBR Webcast. For those unable to listen in, I'll post the audio from today's broadcast later today on http://www.elizabethfoxwell.com/ItsaMystery.html

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely, Elizabeth Foxwell