Re: RARA-AVIS: More noirish TV:

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 11 May 2006

I was a little disappointed when I saw this a few weeks ago. I think Staccato deserves a complete series release. It was a great show and I think I've seen every episode of its 1/2 season run, but I would definitely buy the package. I was also disappointed that Peter Gunn never got past the first season.

Jeff

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now. http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM