Re: RARA-AVIS: Film noir musical drama?

From: Stewart Wilson ( stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 25 Jan 2006

I watched it. It hit enough of the real details to support a claim of
'loosely-based'. I think Kerry might have been disappointed at the lack of Hamiltonian references. In fact, it looked very much like they used on old Toronto uniform for the streetcar scenes. The closest thing to a local reference was when the cop asked Evelyn about someone she saw arguing with her husband, "Was he a foreigner?" With a slow half-nod she responded "I think he was from Windsor."

Cheers,
--Stewart