Re: RARA-AVIS: Special events for 2006?

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 24 Jan 2006

Terrill wrote:

"I asked Mike [Connelly] about this a few days ago. His writing schedule is so backed up that he won't be able to join us - at least not this year. Maybe 2007...."

No time to talk to us because he's to busy writing more of what we would like to talk to him about? He made the right choice. As much as I do like the authors' visits, I would definitely rather have the books if I have to choose.

I'm about a third of the way through Earthquake Weather by some guy named Lankford. I'm enjoying it immensely. Of course, he'll probably never work in "this town" again.

Mark