Re: RARA-AVIS: Film noir musical drama?

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 19 Jan 2006

Karin wrote:

Just got this notice about tonight's program Opening Night. Kind of a strange double-bill. CBC TV Program, Thursday, January 19, 2006, 8:00 p.m. Black Widow/A Long Journey Black Widow A film noir musical drama loosely based on the Evelyn Dick Torso murder case, starring Sarah Slean, Tom McCamus, Mary Margaret O'Hara and Martin Tielli of the Rheostatics.

I'd really like to see that. Alas, I live south of CBC's border (glad DaVinci's Inquest is finally being syndicated down here). Also, it's good to see Mary Margaret O'Hara's name. I wondered what happened to her. Her Miss America album is pretty great.

Mark