RARA-AVIS: Announcement: Mystery and crime fiction magazines

From: E.Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 18 Jan 2006

I know that non-Americans are subscribing to RARA-AVIS. Therefore, I would like to transmit the following annoucement about our request for contacts with European "paper" magazine publishers. If you are not one of these, but have contacts with dedicated magazines of your country, please be so kind as to forward to the right people a copy of this call for identification.

ANNOUNCEMENT We are making a round up of the existing journals and magazines dedicated to crime and mystery fiction, published in Europe in
"paper version". If you publish regularly such a magazine in Europe, please contact our associate editor E. Borgers by e-mail (see the mail address in the header of this message)

A series of articles will present them in EUROPOLAR, a multilingual Webzine dedicated to mystery and crime fiction in Europe.

Each issue of EUROPOLAR http://www.europolar.eu.com is available in full, on-line, in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.

Thanks in advance.

E.Borgers for EUROPOLAR http://www.europolar.eu.com