RARA-AVIS: Craig Rice

From: Juri Nummelin ( juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 17 Jan 2006

Everyone has been so deeply in the sense of wonder discussion that no one took up my quiz about Craig Rice's link to the Saint pseudonyms. It's not remote: Rice and Cartmill both wrote as by George Sanders, who of course played the Saint. (I seem to remember Craig Rice scripted something Sanders starred in, which may or may not have given her the stint to write as Sanders, but I can't find the note at the moment.)

Juri http://pulpetti.blogspot.com