Re: RARA-AVIS: Special events for 2006?

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 17 Jan 2006

A while ago I suggested an Australian month, and it seemed to be an acceptable idea, but was never scheduled. So I'd like to suggest it again. Some possible books and authors to read:

Patricia Carlon, Hush, It's a Game Kenneth Cook, Wake in Fright Peter Corris John Dale, The Dogs Are Barking, Dark Angel Caroline Shaw, Cat Catcher Peter Temple, Black Tide, Bad Debts, Dead Point, Shooting Star, Iron Rose

A Canadian month would also be good. A couple of possibilities:

Peter Sellers and Kerry Schooley (eds.), Iced (contents listed here: <http://www.thrillingdetective.com/iced.html>), Hard Boiled Love, Revenge Giles Blunt, Forty Words for Sorrow, A Delicate Storm Any others?

Karin