Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Vachss: Robison, 2

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Jan 2006

I mean this in the best of spirits, of course, but--You Are Wrong, my friend, and your political comments appended are naive in the extreme. If you think the "right" is actually "pro-family" any more than is the "left," you are conflating the empty speech of politicians in the pay of big business with those of real people such as yourself and myself. But then again Hammett said it all a great deal better than I could ever hope to in Red Harvest, so I'll defer to that example (or do you scorn DH for
"leftist" activity & disregard him?) Rob