RARA-AVIS: Lost authors

From: Mike Ashley ( mikeashley@compuserve.com)
Date: 11 Jan 2006

There are four authors (or their estates) I need to contact as I want to reprint stories in an anthology. I have their last known addresses via EQMM/AHMM, where their stuff appeared, but they've moved on from there -- some of the address are rather old. I was hoping someone might know their current whereabouts - postal, phone or e-mail will do. If so can you contact me off list at maba14764@blueyonder.co.uk

The authors are:

William F. Smith last living in Garden Grove, California in 1996
(had mostly poems in EQMM in 1980s and a few stories in AHMM up to 1997)

William Krohn last address in New York in 1976
(had story in EQMM in 1965 when just passed 18; born in Texas. I wonder if this is Bill Krohn the film critic and Hitchcock expert, but don't have his address to check)

H. Edward Hunsburger last address in Minneapolis in 1985
(had several stories in AHMM and elsewhere plus several books including ghost written stuff)

John Basye Price, probably long dead, as last known address at Stanford University in 1926 where he was a zoologist and ornithologist, but continued writing into the 1950s.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike Ashley