RARA-AVIS: Cornell Woolrich story

From: iistickboy ( iistickboy@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Jan 2006

Dear Rara-Avis Board,

My name is Jason Boog, a journalist and hardboiled reader. Two years ago I posted a few Cornell Woolrich questions on this site, and I received some helpful responses. Now finally, after two years, I have published a short podcast tribute to Woolrich on the Nwe York City story archive, Travel Goat.

Full details can be found here, if you are interested: http://jasonboogshow.blogspot.com/2006/01/first-you-dream-then-you-die.html

http://travelgoat.com/ is non-profit audio archive of New York stories, and they would love to upload more stories about hardboiled locations in the city if anyone is interesting in recording...

Thank you for the help, Jason Boog