RARA-AVIS: Cheers for the New Year

From: Engel, Leonard Prof. ( Len.Engel@quinnipiac.edu)
Date: 04 Jan 2006

            I want to thank all my rara-avis friends for the information, insights, and stimulating discussions (especially on Dashiell Hammett---some time ago) over the past year. They have been entertaining, inspiring, and particularly helpful on a recent article I published in Essays in Arts and Sciences (for those interested,
"Identity Issues and Images in a Hard-Boiled World: Dashiell Hammett's Red Harvest and the Mystery/Detective Genre," 34:1, Summer 2005, 51-61).

            Cheers for a great New Year!

            Len

Len Engel, Chair

English Department