Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent viewing and reading

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Jan 2006

Yeah, I agree with the praise for FADE TO BLONDE. I think it's easily the best of the "new" Hard Cases, though I haven't read the King.

doug

Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com

__________________________________________ Yahoo! DSL - Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less. dsl.yahoo.com