Re: RARA-AVIS: short stories

From: David White ( dpwhite237@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Jan 2006

As the author of several of the stories on TD, including "God's Dice" and "Acquainted from the Night" in the last issue, I appreciate your comments. I do believe a new issue is forthcoming in the next few days to weeks.

  -Dave

Michael Witty < mikewitty2001@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  Hello,
      I have worked my way though all the short stories published in the Thrilling Detective site and wonder when there is going to be another batch published. They make good reading.

Regards, Mike.

___________________________________________________________ NEW Yahoo! Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online! http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/

        Writing book Writing a book Writing child book Mystery books Book writing software Mystery book club