Re: RARA-AVIS: Noir Manifesto

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 28 Oct 2005

Very good and very insightfull and....do not bother too much with The Eye of the Beholder film...sadly enough it is way below the book...I cannot agree more about more Derek Raymond¹s books which are very hard to find since that Factory series...also some Spanish writers need to be translated and some Scandinavian or German ones, which have found their ways on French bookstores shelves....

Montois de D鴲oit

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM