Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: and what happened with the TV show?

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 26 Sep 2005

Charles,

Stories getting bumped always remind me of the Andy Wahol shooting. When he was shot in June of 1968 he was excited when he was told he was going to appear on the cover of Time magazine, even if it was at the expense of having to take a bullet rather than for his art. The next day Bobbie Kennedy was shot and killed.

Hope to see it next week. I'm enjoying CBS Sunday Morning.

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "hardcasecrime" < editor@hardcasecrime.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 6:47 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: and what happened with the TV show?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM