RARA-AVIS: recent finds

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 08 Jul 2005

I found these today and was wondering how they rate:

5:45 to Suburbia by Vin Packer (Sex, sin and survival among the suburbanites) Gold Medal Giant Jailbait by William Bernard (Teen-Age Hoodlums On The Loose), Popular Library They Can't All Be Guilty by M.V. Heberden (A Desmond Shannon Murder Mystery), Dell Mapback The Harder They Fall by Budd Schulberg (The Shocking Novel of the Fight Racket), Bantam Books -- I seem to remember this being praised here recently Once A Widow by Lee Roberts (She was rich, beautiful and on-the-make. Easy game, He thought . . .), Dell Let Them Eat Bullets by Howard Schoenfeld (Meet Jerry Nelson, a tough private eye, who knew what to feed a public enemy), Gold Medal Baltimore Blue by Laura Lippman, Avon -- is this the first in the series?

Thanks for any opinions.

Mark