Re: RARA-AVIS: Forthcoming Dennis Lynds reissues

From: Dennis Lynds ( dennislynds@cox.net)
Date: 25 May 2005

Bill,

To get all the books and series on will take a bit of work. The books we list right now are those that have photos. We need photos galore of all of them, especially the other series which have long been out of print so have to wait for my daughter Deirdre to take the photos. A lot more is planned, but all the basics are in place so I decided to go public now. It's mostly up to me and Deirdre to get it done.

At least all the series are there, so we know all my names.

Best,

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Denton" < wtd@pobox.com> To: "RARA-AVIS" < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:53 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Forthcoming Dennis Lynds reissues

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM