Re: RARA-AVIS: Michael Collins, Mark Sadler, William Arden, etc

From: Dennis Lynds ( dennislynds@cox.net)
Date: 13 May 2005

DJ,

They say they plan to do ALL the Collins in double volumes. From the others they will pick and chose and one hopes eventually do them all. They are starting with a READER that will contain, yes, BLOODWATER, RESURRECTION by Collins, TALKING TO THE WORLD BY Dennis Lynds, and then a bunch of short stories, many mever collected before.

The problem for a small house like Point Blank is that most of my work was pew-computer and has to be scanned in and that is a tedious project

Dennis
----- Original Message ----- From: < DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 12:23 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Michael Collins, Mark Sadler, William Arden, etc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM