Re: RARA-AVIS: Dennis Lynds: your favourite new writers?

From: Dennis Lynds ( dennislynds@cox.net)
Date: 12 May 2005

DJ,

It sure is. Johnny has been a buddy of mine ever since we went to Syracuse together back in 1949. His health isn't the greatest, but we had dinner with him and Lori not too long ago in New York, and we stay in touch by phone. Hell there aren't a lot of writers who started in the Forties left.

He couldn't get CLIFFORD'S BLUES published by any NY trade house, so had yto go to a small publisher. But the book is available.

Dennis-Michael et al

----- Original Message ----- From: < DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 3:31 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Dennis Lynds: your favourite new writers?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM