Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: People of Culture

From: E.Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 07 May 2005

Kevin Burton Smith :

>>Banned? And these people are book people, people of culture?
>>

>No. They're on DorothyL.
>
>This is the same list where... oh, never mind.

Kevin, I knew you would react on this DorithyL. thing. I remember that a few years ago you, as a participant, were banned from that list many times.

On my side, what I read there made me run away at light speed after a few weeks... I agree with you: one cannot speak of culture and DorothyL. in the same sentence...

Unless DorothyL. changed drastically during the recent years, and even if some enlighten contributors haunted this list from time to time, I highly recommend to stay away from this feminist bazaar, bunch of bigots and would-be censors; after a while, idiocy is not even fun anymore.

Yeah, yeah, I still watch TV !! Like everyone...

E.Borgers HARD-BOILED MYSTERIES http://www;geocities.com/Athens/6384

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM