Re: RARA-AVIS: Santa Barbara

From: Dennis Lynds ( dennislynds@cox.net)
Date: 04 May 2005

Brad,

I have a vague memory of Thornburg coming to the lunch a few times, but in general he did not mix with the local writers. As I understand it, he made it a practice to move to whatever city or town he was going to write about and live there for quite some time while writing the book, and then moving on. I have often wondered what his wife and kids, if he had either, thought of that lifestyle.

Dennis-Michael
----- Original Message ----- From: "thebradstevens" < bradstevens22@hotmail.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:54 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Santa Barbara

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM