Re: RARA-AVIS: Dan Fortune series

From: kerkhoc ( Claus_Kerkhoff@web.de)
Date: 04 May 2005

Dear Dennis,

Thank you very much for your kind response.

> I started another thriller and finally completed it this year and
hope to have it published soon.

Sounds great and good luck!

> Of the Mark Sadlers, I think only DEADLY INNOCENTS, the last, was
published in Germany, and it is the weakest of the Sadlers. The first four are the best.

Fortunately, the first four of the Mark Sadlers have also been published by Goldmann. By the way, all your novels published in Germany are listed by the german libary (Deutsche Bibliothek Frankfurt am Main) under your pseudonym "William Arden". This list consists of nearly 160 publications (with all separate editions, escpecially the 3Investigator novels)!

Best regards Claus

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM