Re: RARA-AVIS: Dan Fortune series

From: E.Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 03 May 2005

Dennis,

Thanks for your interesting information about S鲩e Noire and French translations of the series.

I double checked on my side and apparently SN published a total of 7 novels from the Dan Fortune Series. When I check the list of your DF original *novels*, I count 18 titles, the last one being THE CADILLAC COWBOY (1995) - (all titles after that one were for short novels volumes, in that list). Is it really the latest published novel of the DF series?

E.Borgers HARD_BOILED MYSTERIES http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM