Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Welcome to Mr. Lynds

From: Dennis Lynds ( dennislynds@cox.net)
Date: 02 May 2005

Kerry,

Dan says he hasn't been so flattered in years.

Best,

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kerry J. Schooley" < gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 4:07 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Welcome to Mr. Lynds

> Oh Dan, you make my knees wobble.
>
> Best,
> Kerry
>
> At 12:17 PM 02/05/2005 -0700, you wrote:
> > Dear Jacques,
> >
> > You like to like to live dangerously don't you?
> >
> > Dan Fortune, if he were still living in the U.S., thinks the present
> >"situation" is the most anti-democratic, anti-working man, anti-thinking
> >man, anti-individual, anti-freedom, right-wing, empire-building era since
> >the time of the robber barons, child labor, the sixteen hour work day,
and
> >the railroads in the late 1800s. And our era doesn't even have the
colorful
> >freebooters of those days, but armies of faceless censors, accountants,
and
> >corporate executives.
> >
> > On the other hand, Dan points out that it may also be the first time
in
> >American history that the military option takes center stage in our
national
> >affairs.
> >
> > He thinks we are a nation afraid: hence the military, the
fundamentalists,
> >and John Ashcroft.
> >
> > He thinks his entire life has been watching the Mark Hannas, the
Andrew

<http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/>http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM