Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Welcome to Mr. Lynds

From: Kerry J. Schooley ( gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com)
Date: 02 May 2005

Oh Dan, you make my knees wobble.

Best, Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM