RARA-AVIS: Dan Fortune series

From: E.Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 02 May 2005

Mr. Lynds,

Welcome and thanks for joining our list.

I'm a fan of your Dan Fortune series, and it happened that I found back, last Sunday, a copy of a French translation of "Shadow of a Tiger"
(1972), published by the S鲩e Noire in 1973 (could not find the original novel in English).

As far as I remember, this Gallimard imprint did not publish the entire Dan Fortune series in France.

Do you have any recollection of the contacts with this French publisher, or was it done entirely through your agent or your American publisher?

E.Borgers HARD-BOILED MYSTERIES http://www.geocities.com/6384

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM