Re: RARA-AVIS: Plot vs. Character

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 30 Apr 2005

Hi, Mark, I like Sean Penn most of the time, but I did have some problems with him in Mystic River, agreed. I wonder about Harden's character's motivation now. I must have taken what I already knew from the book and just carried it over when I saw the film. I thought the film should have ended without the parade scene also, but nobody I know agrees with me. However, it was fun to see Dennis sitting in the convertible. Never read Thomas Harris's book, but yes, Patrick McGrath is great. Apparently people with good taste hang out at Rara Avis, and that's all we can really say. Vicki

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM