RARA-AVIS: Re: commercial and noir

From: Dave Zeltserman ( davezelt@comcast.net)
Date: 29 Apr 2005

> Dave,
>
> Having read two of your books, that's frightening. Should we be
scared of or for the kittens? I'm pretty sure based on your previous work that the puppy buys it by page 10.

> Jim Winter
>
> Northcoast Shakedown
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0975857185/northcoastexi-
20/104-2029551-1867167

The puppy will be safe. I'll have my chocolate-eating dowager detective/hereo rescue a blind, three-legged puppy, and keep it in her purse. When she's later shot in the gut, I'll have her have the presense of mind to realize its past the puppy's dinner time and be thoughtful enough to rip out a big enough piece of her own liver to feed the puppy. There won't be a dry eye in the house! I'm going for mainstream, baby!

Dave Z.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM