RARA-AVIS: Edgar Awards

From: E.Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 29 Apr 2005

The results are just known, but I didn't double check. See the list hereunder.

E.Borgers HARD-BOILED MYSTERIES http://www.geocities.com/Athens/8364

l BEST NOVEL

California Girl by T. Jefferson Parker (William Morrow)

BEST FIRST NOVEL BY AN AMERICAN AUTHOR Country of Origin by Don Lee (W.W. Norton & Company)

BEST PAPERBACK ORIGINAL The Confession by Domenic Stansberry (Hard Case Crime)

BEST CRITICAL/BIOGRAPHICAL The New Annotated Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Short Stories edited by Leslie S. Klinger (W.W. Norton & Company)

BEST FACT CRIME Conviction: Solving the Moxley Murder: A Reporter and a Detective's Twenty-Year Search for Justice by Leonard Levitt (Regan Books)

BEST SHORT STORY
"Something About a Scar" Anything You Say Can and Will Be Used Against You by Laurie Lynn Drummond (HarperCollins)

BEST YOUNG ADULT In Darkness, Death by Dorothy & Thomas Hoobler (Philomel Books)

BEST JUVENILE Chasing Vermeer by Blue Balliett (Scholastic Press)

BEST PLAY Spatter Pattern (Or, How I Got Away With It) by Neal Bell (Playwrights Horizons)

BEST TELEVISION EPISODE TELEPLAY Law & Order: Criminal Intent Want, Teleplay by Elizabeth Benjamin. Story by René ‚alcer & Elizabeth Benjamin

BEST TELEVISION FEATURE OR MINI-SERIES TELEPLAY State of Play by Paul Abbott (BBC America)

BEST MOTION PICTURE SCREENPLAY A Very Long Engagement - Screenplay by Jean-Pierre Jeunet, based on the Novel by S颡stien Japrisot (2003 Productions)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM