RARA-AVIS: Another hardboiled female author?

From: Max Gilbert ( jmaxgilbert@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 Apr 2005

I recently watched the British mini-series based on Martina Cole's DANGEROUS LADY and found a very enjoyable production with a welldrawn, hardboiled female protagonist. I haven't read the book though or any of her others, most of which haven't been published in the US. Has anyone read her work and, if so, would you consider her hardboiled?

Max

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM