Re: RARA-AVIS: Ed Gorman's blog

From: Duane Swierczynski ( Duane.Swier@verizon.net)
Date: 25 Apr 2005

Bill wrote:

> Ed has a lot more to say about SECRET DEAD MEN. Duane should be
delirously happy to read it.

You said it, Bill. I nearly fell out of my chair when I read that. I've been flying high all day.

Though I certainly owe props to two Rara-Avians who are directly responsible for SECRET DEAD MEN: Kevin Buton Smith, who ran a piece of this strange novel at Thrilling Detective back in the day, and Al
"Sunshine" Guthrie, who acquired it for PointBlank Press. If I'm in the violent psych ward, then these two characters are right in there with me.

Slipping back into lurkdom...

Duane Swierczynski

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM