RARA-AVIS: Nomination

From: Kerry J. Schooley ( gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com)
Date: 21 Apr 2005

Congratulations Leslie and Barbara

I'm very pleased to discover in my morning e-mails that Leslie's story
"Crocodile Tears" has been nominated for an Arthur Ellis Award. This recognition is well deserved.

And congratulations Barbara on the nomination of "Fifth Son" for the top prize in novels.

I always say I don't believe in arts contests, and I don't, but I'm always chuffed when authors from our anthologies get close to winning one. I fully expect to be delighted again on June 10, after the winners are announced, and will wring every possible bit of reflected glory for myself from the happy event when it occurs.

My best wishes to you both, Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM